The SPIN portable turntable comes with everything you need out of the box, including an exclusive 7 inch non-skip scratch vinyl.
The Bluetooth Audio Streaming technology allows wireless streaming of music or beats via SPIN – this way the turntable becomes a speaker for your smartphone. Via the USB recording function it is possible to record your scratches and cuts in MP3 format directly to an USB stick. This interface can also be used for digitizing records.
Thanks to the AUX input, you can connect several turntables or other playback devices (daisy chain) to easily start a scratch session with your friends.
- Bluetooth audio streaming: wireless streaming of music from and to the device
- Crossfader can be installed on preferred side (both-way)
- Smart USB recording: direct recording of scratches & cuts to USB in MP3 format
- Can also be used for digitizing vinyl
- 3 selectable speeds: (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Extremely stable tone arm with transport lock
- Two headphones connections for listening and monitoring
- Easy battery charging via USB PSU or USB power bank (not included)
- Operated with regular USB PSU (5 V, 2 A), USB power bank or batteries
- 2x rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 batteries can be inserted
- Precise speed adjustment via pitch control with +/-20 %
- Tone Control to adapt the sound of the lows
- Volume control for AUX input and master/phones
- Power LED indicates the turntable’s operational status
- 7” record puck adapter with holder
- Integrated speaker on the turntable’s left
- AUX input facilitates connection of several turntables (daisy chain)
- Anti-skip rubber feet for secure stand
- Optional battery operation
- Can be transported via carrying handle when closed